Experience the Southwest's premier label supplier
From stock to full-custom labels. Our labeling experts will help you choose the right label material and adhesive for your application environment.
- Blanks, color, pre-printed, and serialized
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer
- Chemical or UV resistant
- High or low temperature resistance
- Tamper-evident and many, many more...
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Looking for maximum supply chain efficiency and asset visibility? Consider RFID. Our labels include inlays and chips from industry leading manufacturers like Avery Dennison, Impinj, SmarTrac and UPM Raflatac.
- HF, NFC and UHF tags
- Wide variety of form factors and footprints
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 process standards
Full-Color Product and Branding Labels
Want your product labels to make a statement? Our custom product labels can make your brand stand out. With foil printing, gloss finish and crisp full-color digital printing, your custom labels will be sure to leave a lasting impression.
crisp, clean print that lasts
We've partnered with DNP, the world's largest manufacturer of thermal transfer ribbons, to bring you a full suite of high quality ribbons.
- Near Edge
- Color and Metallics
With features like anti-static backcoats and cleaning leaders, DNP ribbon users will experience higher quality printing and extended printhead life.
To find the right ribbon for your application or for a complimentary sample roll, please call 951-234-0177.
Thermal Transfer Ribbon
Barcode and rfid printers
- Mobile, desktop, tabletop and industrial
- 200, 300 and 600 dpi
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer and RFID
From economical desktop printers to the rugged industrial printer line, our label experts can help you choose the right printer for the job.
We offer barcode scanners, RFID readers and mobile computers from industry leading manufacturers like Honeywell, Motorola and Datalogic. Scanners are available in a wide variety of form factors with a vast array of features.
- 1D, 2D, NFC and RFID
- Bluetooth, WiFi, and corded
- Pistol grip, wearable, fixed mount and presentation
Ask about our Loaner Program, where we'll lend you a demo unit to try in your environment. There is really no better way to ensure you're getting the right device for the job.
Expertise Beyond Labels
Committed to Quality
Get the most out of your Barcode and RFID solutions with the help of our Professional Services team. From strategy and design to planning, implementation and management, our Professional Services address each state of the business and technology "life cycle." Our seasoned consultants offer specialized expertise in:
- Barcode and RFID systems
- Business Process Analysis
- CRM Implementation, Workflow and Enhancements
- Business Case Analysis
- Marketing Research, Go-to Market Strategy, Packaging
- Sales Operations
Printer service and repair
Our factory trained technicians are on call to troubleshoot and repair your printers. With flexible service options we make it easy for you to choose a service level agreement to meet your budget and service needs.
- Time and Material Repairs - The perfect no-contract solution for the budget minded client. Simply ship your printer to our repair center where our technicians can diagnose and fix it before sending it back to you in as little as two business days.
- Depot Service Plans - Simply ship your damaged printer to our depot depot repair center and we'll diagnose and fix it within 48 hours of approval. Plans typically include all parts and labor excluding printheads.
- On-site Service Plans - Need support now? Our on-site Service Plans send a certified technician with a fully-stocked service pack to diagnose and repair your printer on the first visit. Response times and coverage vary based on service agreement level.
- Standard (within 24-48 hours)
- Next Business Day (within 24 hours)
- Same Day (within 4 hours)